Creative and Marketing Recruitment Consultant
£22-32k base salary Fantastic commission
Remote / Cirencester (HQ)
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, and driven Creative and Marketing Recruitment Consultant to join our fast-growing and dynamic team here at Pink Giraffe. You will already have a sound understanding and experience of 360 recruitment for creative and marketing clients and candidates.
Main Job Purpose
Responsible for full 360 recruitment; managing the entire recruitment lifecycle, sourcing new clients and successfully placing candidates to deliver an effective and all-encompassing service in line with Pink Giraffe’s high standards, values and integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Good understanding of Pink Giraffe’s service offering and business model.
• Plan and carry out direct sales activities to prospect and obtain new clients in accordance with agreed targets and company policy
• Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database via CRM
• Accurately forecast and develop a sales pipeline.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through networking, continuous contact and attending meetings when necessary.
• Ensuring that all necessary documentation is in place for new clients (TOB’s, subscription, packages and recruitment briefs).
• Maintaining a good relationship with clients, keeping them up to date at all times.
• Identifies opportunities and cross-sell services to grow business with existing clients.
• Being proactive and highlighting any potential issues and escalating them to the Talent Acquisition Director or HR Director.
• Liaising with the HR Director to hand over HR-specific reviews, packages, or consultancy services.
• Operates as the point of contact for assigned clients.
• Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
• Keep up to date on creative agency market industry news and market conditions.
• Coordinate with Pink Giraffe colleagues where relevant to ensure consistent service.
• Receive permanent roles from customers and fill within agreed time limits.
• Upload client data and track progress on ASANA and shared folders.
• Monitor and report on KPI’s, activities and provide relevant management information for each client.
• Recruit suitable candidates according to skills and experience to fit client requirements.
• Advertising, Sourcing, screening, interviewing and ensuring candidates have the necessary right to work documentation.
• Liaising with clients and arranging interviews with candidates on their behalf, keeping them up to date with progress.
• Ensuring that all candidates have a positive candidate journey, through feedback, regular communication and supporting them from the interview stage through to their probationary period.
• Sending out new starter surveys to placed candidates.
Skills and Attributes Required
• Understands the principles of sales and recruitment specifically in a creative agency background.
• Able to influence and negotiate with clients and candidates.
• Able to demonstrate success and experience in winning and managing multiple clients and successfully placing candidates.
• Experience in billing minimum sales of around £100k per year
• Excellent communication and empathy skills, able to develop relationships across all levels
• Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
• Clear focus on high quality, business profit and natural forward planner.
• Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
• Credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives.
• Able to understand basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations.
• Competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals.
• Must be adept in the use of MS Office and other IT platforms.
• Flexible working: 4 or 5 day working
• Remote/office split or fully remote
• Competitive salary & Commission
• Birthdays off
• Up to 2 duvet days a year
• 25 holidays & Bank holidays
• Monthly & quarterly social events
• Great opportunity to be part of our early growth stage